Zapkad is a free to download app and all our core features are free to use. You get a digital business card & profile, unlimited OCR business card scanning, unlimited cloud storage for your contacts, notes and business card sharing with colleagues as well as daily customised newsfeeds from top publications. We offer premium services at affordable rates to companies such as bulk account creations, API integrations with CRM; retail marketing solutions and business card exchange portals for large seminars and events.
We strongly encourage you to fill up more information though it is not mandatory to do so. It facilitates more networking opportunities and allows business associates to know you better. Potential clients can also learn more about your capabilities and your company’s products.
Over time, we will be using the information to introduce more personalised services, such shortlisting your profile to headhunters looking for specific skillsets, promotional merchant deals that may interest you and invitation to exclusive events. Such services also allow Zapkad to generate income from business partnerships so we can continue to offer Zapkad to you free of charge.
Yes, we can digitise all the employees’ business cards so your company can permanently eliminate the cost of printing business cards.
Refer us to your Human Resources or Procurement team and receive up to S$1,000* cash if your company signs up as a new client. Simply use your corporate email and send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name and email address of your colleague in charge
2. Your name, job title and company name
Let us know if we can quote your name when we contact your colleague. Chances of success would be higher if we do. However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we shall not disclose your name.
* Referral fees will be given if your company is not an existing corporate client or prospect that we are already in negotiation with.
Fee amount will depend on the number of employees who sign up:
>999 employees: S$1,000
500 – 999 employees: S$500
200 – 499 employees: S$200
50 – 199 employees: S$50
<50 employees: Not applicable
There are many ways to invite your friends to connect on Zapkad.
If your friends are Zapkad users, you may
1. Scan the QR Codes on their Zapkad profile pages
2. Use Friends Radar to detect them when they are nearby
3. Find them from Device Contact if their phone numbers are stored in your mobile device
4. Search for their phone numbers
If your friends do not have Zapkad, you may
5. Find them from Device Contact if their phone numbers are stored in your mobile device
6. Send them a personalised invitation via various applications like Whatsapp, WeChat, SMS, Email and more
Here are the instructions on how you can invite your friends via Whatsapp
1. Click the ADD icon (3rd icon at bottom of homepage)
2. Click Share Profile
3. Click Whatsapp and select the friends to invite
4. Personalise your message before sending the invitation but do not amend the hyperlink at the end of the message
1. Click MY PROFILE icon on the top right of homepage
2. Click view more
There are 2 methods to customise your newsfeeds.
Method 1: Select categories and publications from mainstream newspapers, thought leaders and interest groups
i. Click MENU button on the top left of homepage
ii. Click Settings
iii. Click Edit on the top right of Feed Setting bar
iv. Click on the categories you would like to subscribe to and the respective publications will appear below.
v. Unselect publications that you would not like to subscribe to and click Save
Method 2: Add specific keywords of interest
i. Click MY PROFILE icon on the top right of homepage and click EDIT on the top right
ii. Scroll to My Interests and click to edit
iii. Type any keyword into the top field and click Done on your keyboard
iv. Select the interest groups you will like to appear in newsfeed and click Done on the top right
v. Scroll to bottom of EDIT PROFILE page and click SAVE
Groups allow you to easily send emails and calendar invitations to a team or clients that you correspond with frequently.
To create a new group,
1. Select the contacts by clicking the buttons on the left
2. Click on the first icon at the top of your contact list
3. Name your group
4. Refresh the page and the new group will appear on the last tab
Once the group is created, you can click SELECT ALL to email or send calendar invitations to everyone in the same group.
To add a new group member or delete a group, click on the third icon at the top of the group list.
1. Select the contacts by clicking the buttons on the left
2. Click on the calendar or email icon at the top of your contact list
Great conversation starters under your contact's profile will only appear if
1) Your contact has indicated his Interests on his Profile Page.
2) News about his current Company were reported in our publications in the last 2 days.
Please check if the activation email was accidentally been sent to your Spam folder. Otherwise, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate the issue.
The data protection provisions in the Singapore PDPA generally do not apply to business contact information. This refers to an individual’s name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about the individual, not provided by the individual solely for his or her personal purposes.
Your Zapkad contacts will not be able to see the business cards you have uploaded unless you share it with them. They can only see names, company names and designations of your network. Emails and phone numbers will not be visible.
Our OCR can currently scan the following languages. We will be adding more languages in future versions.
2. Chinese (Simplified)
3. Chinese (Traditional)
There is no need for you to transfer them to a new phone. Simply download Zapkad app to your new phone and you will have access to all your cards and Zapkad contacts when you login to your Zapkad account.